Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have linked here common handouts that we give in the office, in case you misplace yours or need a refresher.
You can also use the search bar below to search our entire site for your condition.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns. Or, click here to schedule your appointment with us online!
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.